Website Management Sunshine Coast.
Are you a business owner or manager with no time to look after your day-to-day online operational tasks? Sunshine Coast Web Design can help! We’ll do any or all of your content updates, manage your domains, host your website, , and manage your databases, to name a few.
Maintaining your WordPress website takes time and some know-how, if you don’t have the time to look after your WordPress website then let us take the worry out of it for you.
What do you get?
- Daily backups of your database AND all the content on your website.
- 24/7 protection of your website for malware, viruses and hackers.
- Updates of your plugins and WordPress core files, ensuring nothing breaks as a result.
- Hosting on our super-fast dedicated Sydney servers purpose-built for WordPress websites like yours (including multi-site).
- 1-hour of development time per month for coding and design tweaks.
- Your site re-instated if it is hacked.
Having the peace of mind that your website is being managed so you can concentrate on your business and making money.
Start from scratch? We provide a full service including:
- WordPress Websites, Including eCommerce solutions.
- Fast cPanel WHM Servers out of Sydney.
- Amazon AWS Work mail for fast secure managed business email and calendar service.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- SSL Certificates
- Managed Domain Names, Never lose your Domain again with our managed service just register with us.
Direct support whenever you need any technical or other help with your WordPress website. We specialise in giving you peace of mind that your website is being looked after.
Save your self at least 5-hours of work each week that can be spent doing more important things…like running your business!
Sunshine Coast Web design has been operating on the Coast for over 15 years check out our Google reviews a great trusted tool for checking us out.
In this digital age, having a blog is one of the smartest business decisions you can make. Quality blog posts can fuel SEO and help your business generate new leads. You can position yourself as a thought leader in your industry, communicate your brand story, and create conversations with your customers by keeping your blog up to date.
Data Backups and Security
As we all know, things can go wrong on the Internet from time to time. Preparation is key to avoiding the worst-case scenario. Our management plans include a regular data backup including full schedule across multiple locations, hardware and network redundancy to make sure we can keep you running, and a disaster recovery plan that has been rehearsed and can be put in place immediately when needed.